2017 vs 2016 Statistics
- In 2017, we have received and distributed a total of 376, 706 lbs of food averaging 31,400 per month. With the largest totals of 194, 179 lbs from Feeding America and 142,627 lbs coming from Buist. In 2016 we received and distributed 305,000 lbs averaging 25,416 lbs of food per month from donations or purchased product.
- In 2017 Volunteer Hours we had 7237 total averaging 603 hours per month.In 2016 Volunteer Hours 7381 totaled averaging volunteer 651 hours per month.
- In 2017 Client households served were 5137 averaging 428 households per month.In 2016 Client households served were 5041 totaled Households averaging 420 households serviced per month.
- Educational Weekly Nutritional Classes included on average of 10 participants per class. Classes included Cooking Matters, Simply Fit and Diabetes Awareness.
- NOW Program currently has 11 clients.
Past and Future Donations and Events 2017
- Received $25590 in gift cards from the Meijer Simply Give Program for the year. We had $18400 from 2016 left to begin 2017. Beginning Meijer Simply Give balance for 2018 is $24,690 J
- Received $15944 as donations to our Feeding America account for the year.
- Legacy Schools donated 30 Thanksgiving Day baskets to our families.
- Princeton donated 20 Christmas baskets to our families.
- Cornerstone hosted our successful Volunteer Christmas Party with over 100 in attendance.
- Alto Precision created 200 Christmas boxes that were distributed to all 88 of our tutored kids and other community families.
- Cutlerville East donated 18 Christmas baskets filled with food.
- Hillside Angel Tree presented 148 gifts and clothing to 26 Streams of Hope families that included 74 children.
- Received Food Drive groceries from – Ada Bible Kentwood Campus, Bellabay Realty, Covenant Church and Kelloggsville CRC
- New Church partner at Streams of Hope is Kelloggsville CRC.
- Spring GR 12 week program will begin March 7th
- SCHS Bike Project