Despite the challenges through covid, God has been doing incredible things with the All Abilities Church Plant in Grand Rapids called, City Hope GR:
1) In beginning to seek core team people, 2 possible families for that team are in prayer about the opportunity to be part of the team.
2) Continued networking in now adding 3 additional support partners.
3) Provision of a parent church through Monroe Community Church.
4) Office space through Monroe Community Church.
5) 2 more families with special needs are very interested in being part of this new plant.
6) Virtual retreat involvement with Joni & Friends.
7) Multi-denominational excitement and involvement has begun to take shape.
Submitted by Dave VanderWoude – the lead planting pastor. Responsibilities include initial planting leadership – vision casting, networking, administrative organization and all preparation oversight for launch.